Child dies suffocating from the heat in the car, forgotten by her parents who went to a funeral

Child dies suffocating from the heat in the car, forgotten by her parents who went to a funeral
Child dies suffocating from the heat in the car, forgotten by her parents who went to a funeral

He was called Sadia. She was 4 years old. She is dead suffocated by hot in the car where her parents left her to go to a funeral. A terrible tragedy, which took place in Ramhormoz, Iran, where temperatures in this period far exceed 40 degrees.

Child in coma after online challenge, the mother against the judges refuses to pull the plug

Child dies suffocating from the heat in the car

When the family arrived where the funeral service was taking place, the little girl was asleep. Her parents decided to let her rest. They left her in the car, with the windows closed. Thinking of coming back soon to wake her up. But they have forgotten it. The little girl died, as confirmed by the doctors of heat stroke and suffocation. The head of the forensic department of Ramhormoz, Dr. Gholamreza Haidarnejad, stressed: “The child was left in the car for several hours, the car doors were locked.” Parents are devastated by grief, but will be investigated for death.


The article is in Italian

Tags: Child dies suffocating heat car forgotten parents funeral

PREV EU Council says yes to candidates from Ukraine and Moldova. Biden Promises Another $ 450 Million In Weapons – Direct
NEXT David Pocock, from rugby to the Australian Senate