– Merciless portrait of Domenico Quirico on the Pressentirely dedicated to Zelensky. To summarize: he was an unloved leader who, with the war, found the perfect role for him, that of the hero of the resistance who decides nothing (the USA thinks of everything) but acts as frontman of the situation. Quirico maintains: he was doing well in the first part of the war, but now we need to negotiate. Are we sure Volodymyr is the right person? Because to sit at the table with Putin you have to give up the hero’s clothes and put on those of the statesman. We’ll see
– Matthew Messina Money two days before the arrest he was at the supermarket and bought minced meat, two beers and a detergent. And these shits?
– Flurry of resignations in Kiev, even too many to be just a matter of alleged corruption or the like. Between the Leopards that don’t arrive and the war that persists, it seems to me that in Ukraine for Zelensky things are currently less rosy than we would have dreamed. It is useless to hide it: with 6 deputy ministers, 5 governors and the number 2 of his staff kicked out in a bad way, plus others who could soon be purged, for Zelensky we are facing a real earthquake politic.
– Speaking of Leopard, there’s one cute thing to say. There Poland it lobbied Germany to be able to send tanks to Kiev, which it could not send without German authorization (now received). Well, but Warsaw does not intend to give away its Leopards. No: he will ask for a refund from the EU, that is, from all European taxpayers, including those Germans who – apparently – are a bit reluctant to ship tracked vehicles to Ukraine.
– The negotiation of Sweden And Finland to enter the Born it’s going to be long. The negotiations, according to today’s news, have been postponed “indefinitely”. That is, Allah sees and provides. Erdogan knows that the more he pulls on the rope, the more he gets. And NATO, but I would say the West, is supporting the Sultan’s operation. Is it worth it?
– The government is with the bathing. In fact, it seems that the inter-ministerial table decreed the need for an extension of the delegation which should have led to the application of the Bolkestein and therefore to the tenders for beach concessions. An almost obligatory choice, as we said yesterday, after the mediation with the petrol stations, today on strike..
– The mover of Matthew Messina Money he arrived late and the boss, irritated, “changed his voice”. Now he’s scared, the poor fellow, and I understand that. He has so much that he gives interviews to Corriere della Sera and put your name and surname, plus the photo. So if he ever really becomes a target of the mafia, the hit man would not risk a mistake in person. BrilliantCopyAMP code
– It is true, Chat GPT it is not 100% reliable. But does it surprise you? No, since it was created recently and Artificial Intelligence always needs to be given time. The point is that in so few months they have managed to create an incredible system that manages to produce texts that make sense with information that is most often reliable. Then just give it a fix and you’re done. To say: is Google perhaps 100% reliable on the information it shows you during a search? No, in fact fake news is pouring in. Wait to decree the premature death of ChatGPT.
– Mattarella: “The Constitution wants the independence of magistrates”. Yes, but he would also like a suspect to be considered truly innocent up to the third degree of judgement. That correspondence is private. And many other things that our sick judicial and media circus has forgotten for too long.
– In the personnel department of the traffic wardens from Rome medical certificates of all kinds arrive. Like that pizzardone who, with galloping alopecia, had his doctor prescribe a ban on wearing helmets and hats. Or the other one who has “pulmonary insufficiency” such that he cannot blow the whistle. Full pay to both but not fully usable in the field. Then you want to tell me why a private taxpayer, who pays fine taxes, shouldn’t get pissed when he hears such nonsense?