Bocconi poisoned in a park, Labrador dog dies in Bologna

Bocconi poisoned in a park, Labrador dog dies in Bologna
Bocconi poisoned in a park, Labrador dog dies in Bologna
CopyAMP code

A year-old dog, who died a few days ago in Bologna after having ingested a sort of pill wrapped in a meatball, could have been killed by a poisoned morsel. The episode took place in the Melloni garden, in the Zaragoza area.

The animal, a young labrador who apparently had no health problems, allegedly began to feel ill a few hours after being taken for a walk in that park and died the next morning. On the same day, when news broke in the neighborhood, other dog owners inspected the green area and found what is suspected to be a poisoned morsel. The same citizens alerted the local police, who intervened for an inspection and to carry out checks on the material found, and then raised the alarm in social groups, to warn other dog owners.

“It was a tablet similar to those for the dishwasher – told one of the residents of the area to the E’tv broadcaster – put together with food and hidden under the leaves, the dog had found them digging, in the evening it was bad and then is dead”. Park-goers say they are very worried also because the area is frequented by families: “A really bad gesture – says another town – that in addition to killing a dog could also kill a child, because in this garden there are children who they take their first steps and put what they find into their mouths ».

CopyAMP code

The article is in Italian

Tags: Bocconi poisoned park Labrador dog dies Bologna

PREV “When are Pogba and Chiesa back? We don’t know”
NEXT Sustainability: ASviS, too many steps backwards on Agenda 2030 – Work & Development