Murder of Soriano nel Cimino – Before the judge the arrested – The family: “No relationship with the killers”
Soriano nel Cimino – They are called Lucio La Pietra and Tonino Bacci the two 48-year-old Romans arrested yesterday on charges of murder aggravated by premeditation in competition and receiving stolen goods for the death of Salvatore Bramucci, the 58-year-old convict killed by five gunshots around 8.20 am morning of Sunday 7 August in Soriano nel Cimino.
They were in a white Smart and a gray Giulietta stolen in June from the owner who had left it open with the keys on the dashboard. They came to Soriano from Rome passing through Fabrica di Roma.
Murder Salvatore Bramucci – The Smart and the Juliet of the armed commando
Body discovered by three cyclists, two sisters and a friend
Meanwhile, new details emerge on the discovery of the victim’s body riddled with shots inside his gray Chevrolet Captiva car that allegedly had the engine off. To give the alarm, around 8.30 in the morning, would have been a cyclist, who went out early for an excursion with her sister, a friend and other two-wheel enthusiasts.
The group would then separate and the three would pass through the Acquafredda di Soriano nel Cimino area, at the Basso della Campana intersection with via Orti and Contrada Madonna di Loreto, sighting the car with the body lying forward of Bramucci sitting in the seat. driving. At first they would have thought of an illness, but it would be enough to approach the window to find that he was lifeless and riddled with gunshots.
The gunshots would have been heard by a policeman near the victim’s house and by his wife, who, however, would have thought of someone who, being in the open countryside, had shot at wild boars.
Gunshot ambush against Bramucci’s car
The red agenda and the Canary Islands
The motive could be attributable to a large sum of money that the victim would have noted in a red diary and wanted to collect from the creditors to whom he had made loans, confiding to close people that he would want to leave once the sentence is served. Maybe in the Canary Islands, Tenerife to be precise.
A sixth DNA is being examined by investigators.
Three other people are being investigated on the loose, while the investigators would be in possession of the DNA of a fifth subject, unknown, which for now it would not have been possible to identify through databases.CopyAMP code
The family: “No relationship between the killers and the victim”
“There are no reports between Bramucci and the two arrested, except for a superficial acquaintance of one of the two. We believe that they are the hit men, but that the principals or at least their intermediaries are to be found among the people under investigation on the loose, in our opinion closer to the victim than the two for whom the precautionary custody measure was ordered “, comments. Giuliano Migliorati, a historic defender of the 58-year-old, who assists the family.
Bramucci to the killers: “Annamo daje, oh”
Bramucci, at the time of the deadly ambush, at 8.20, according to the technical checks on his cell phone, seems to have been calling his wife on the phone, when he would have found himself in front of the killers’ car, commenting aloud “annamo daje, oh ”, Presumably at the same instant that he was shot.
The crime was committed a short distance from the victim’s home in a countryside area of the municipality of Soriano nel Cimino, precisely Contrada Madonna di Loreto, located between the provincial road 60 (Sanguetta) and the provincial road 61 (Molinella) , connected to each other only by the local road called Basso della Campana.
The arrested in front of the judge
In the next few hours, the alleged hit men Bacci and La Pietra will be subjected to under investigation in the prison of Mammagialla, where they have been held since Tuesday 13 September. Interrogation to be held in front of the investigating judge Rita Cialoni, the judge of the court of Viterbo who signed the precautionary custody order requested last September 5 by the public prosecutor Massimiliano Siddi. The suspects will be able to respond, make spontaneous statements or use the right not to answer.
Presumption of innocence
A suspect is simply a person against whom preliminary investigations are carried out in a criminal case.
In the Italian penal system the presumption of innocence is in force until the final sentence. Presumption of innocence based on article 27 of the Italian constitution according to which a person “is not considered guilty until the final sentence”.
September 14, 2022
Murder of Soriano nel Cimino … Articles
- “Murder Bramucci, thanks to the carabinieri and the judiciary for the brilliant operation”
- “The armed commando studied Bramucci’s movements in the days before the murder”
- Shot dead, two arrests for the Bramucci murder
- Shot dead, two arrests for the Bramucci murder
- Murder Bramucci, two shots fired at the car and three in the face
- “I hope that whoever took your life will pay for such an infamous act …”
- “Murder Bramucci, faced with such a thing one is stunned …”
- Bramucci murder, complicity and links with the territory are sought …
- Bramucci killed with a revolver, no trace of suspicious cell phones
- A tac to the head to understand the trajectory of the bullets
- In the chapel of the cemetery the funeral of Salvatore Bramucci
- “Murder Bramucci, the shooter came from outside … and studied the territory well”
- Murder Bramucci, one of the fatal shots fired point blank in the head
- Tire tracks at the crime scene, weapon not yet found
- “A very serious fact, a severe social blow …”
- Murder Bramucci, to kill could have been a commando …
- Gunshots to the body and head, Bramucci killed in his car in an ambush
- Salvatore Bramucci killed with 4 gunshots in his car
- Man killed with a gunshot