Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Season 10: here we go. The time has come. Publisher Ubisoft presents new chapters, new difficulties, quality of life improvements and Apparel events. Season 10 called “The Price of Power” is available to all owners of The Division 2 Warlords of New York and Ubisoft + subscribers. The new Season follows the storyline in search of the ultimate target to take down, General Peter Anderson. Hungry for power and with his True Sons looking for a point of reference after the fall of Antwon Ridgeway, General Anderson sees the opportunity to assemble a new team to annihilate The Division: he is negotiating an armistice with the Black Tusk and you will need to locate and neutralize the team of Black Tusk founder Natalya Sokolova (Trig, Micro, Chirpy and Lucky) before the deal is complete. Season 10 is the second of three seasons for Year 4 of The Division.
The Division 2 Season 10, the contents to discover
Season 10 of Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 also includes new difficulties for the 8-player Countdown mode:
• Normal – Can be played alone.
• Hard – Designed for casual groups of 8 players.
• Challenging – Difficulty that was available at launch, designed for a close-knit group of 8 players. Can be completed by two teams of four hardcore players.
• Heroic – Intended for 8 hardcore players.
Additionally, Legendary Difficulties will be added to Tidal Basin and Manning National Zoo Strongholds.
New League and Global Events
For Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Season 10, the first of four leagues, Trig League, will launch on September 20. It will be followed by:
• Micro League (11 October)
• Chirpy League (1st November)
• Lucky League (November 22)
The first Global Event (Polarity Switch) will start on September 27, followed by:
• SHD Exposed Global Event (October 18)CopyAMP code.
• Hollywood Global Event (November 8)
• Golden Bullet Global Event (November 29)
The new update also includes a variety of surprises, including:
• The Doctor Home rifle
• The Busy Little Bee pistol
• The Bloody Knuckles gloves
• Lefty (shotgun)
• Stage Left (shotgun)
• Umbra Initiative
• Brazos de Arcabuz
The Expertise level increases from 20 to 21. Additional rewards will be offered with the Season 10 Pass. Season 10 features two new Events that will give Division Agents new equipment to choose from. The SHD Paragon Apparel event on September 27 and the Dark Path Apparel Event on November 1, both lasting three weeks from their start date.