Firefighters helped contain the flames.
Varese22 January 2023 at 2.57 pm
Fire in the flue of a house in via Vittorio Veneto.
The flue catches fire, Firefighters in Lazzate
Yesterday evening, Saturday 21 January 2023, the Monza and Brianza Fire Brigade intervened in Lazzate. The emergency request arrived in the Command Operations Room shortly before 6 pm and the fire engine of the Lazzate detachment and the ladder truck of the Carate Brianza detachment were sent to a house in via Vittorio Veneto. In addition, the support of the fire engine and the support module of the Saronno detachment was required. A chimney is on fire.
Flames tamed without risk to the home
The timely intervention of the Fire Brigade teams made it possible to contain the consequences of the fire, avoiding the risk that the flames would affect other parts of the house. Similar intervention seven days ago in Lentate sul Seveso..
- Court authorization Lecco, 10/2018
- roc 15381
- Site Manager Isabella Preda
- Editorial management Media(iN) Srl
Info and legal notes
© Copyright 2023 Media(iN) Srl
All rights reserved.
IT services provided by Dmedia Group SpA Soc. Unipersonale Via Campi, 29/L 23807 Merate (LC) Fiscal code and VAT number 13428550159 Group company Netweek SpA Fiscal code 12925460151