The Sesto Fiorentino City Council is convened for Thursday 29 September 2022 at 3 pm.
The session can be followed in streaming by connecting to the page https://bit.ly/ConsiglioSesto.
Below is the agenda.
2. Approval of the minutes of the board meeting of 20.06.2022.
3. Approval of the minutes of the board meeting of 28.07.2022.
4. Single Programming Document – (DUP) 2023/2025. Approval.
5. Art. 175 paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 18 August 2000 – Ratification of the variation to the financial forecast budget 2022 – 2024, adopted as a matter of urgency by the municipal council with act N ° 226 of 09/08/2022.
6. Budget 2022-2024: changes in accruals and cash – Application of the restricted, provisioned and allocated portions of the 2021 administration surplus.
7. Approval of the consolidated financial statements for the 2021 financial year of the Municipality of Sesto Fiorentino.
8. Granting of an exemption from the obligation to observe a minimum distance from the border during construction – AT 76 via Cimabue – Società Emmepi srl.
9. PNRR Mission M5C2 investment 2.3 – National innovative program for the quality of living (PINQUA) – Project called Nuove Ca.Se Quality of living and social cohesion – Id 414 “Energy requalification of the ERP building in via Signorini and redevelopment of greenery neighboring public ”CUP B94F21000060001 – In-house entrustment to Casa spa of the service for carrying out the contracting station functions, design, construction management and testing.
10. Motion on “Greater diffusion of defibrillators installation” presented by the Democratic Party council group.
11. Motion concerning “Safeguarding the environmental and naturalistic heritage of the Ginori Area” presented by the council group Italia Viva.
12. Agenda concerning “Establish a national day for the mobilization against anthropogenic climate change and in memory of the victims caused” presented by the council group Ecolò.
13. Motion concerning “Establishment of stalls called ‘pink parking’ reserved for pregnant women or with newborn children in tow” presented by the Lega council group.
14. Question concerning “When video surveillance on Quinto Basso and what other interventions to counter the increase in crime in the area?” presented by the Lega council group.
15. Question concerning “Caserma Donati forecasts for the area” presented by the Lega council group.
16. Question concerning “Criticality of the rainwater recovery network following climate change” presented by the Lega council group.
Previous articleElections, 37,533 Sesto voters called to the pollsCopyAMP code.