Bari, eat mushrooms: 53-year-old woman poisoned

Bari, eat mushrooms: 53-year-old woman poisoned
Bari, eat mushrooms: 53-year-old woman poisoned
CopyAMP code

BARI – A family dinner ended in tragedy: they had collected mushrooms on the Pollino and then tasted them together, but they were poisonous mushrooms. To lose her life after food poisoning is Maria Grazia Lomele, 53, from Polignano a Mare, also intoxicated the other relatives present at the table, in particular the father of the victim aged 73. The incident occurred on Thursday: the fungi had been collected by a relative and made available for dinner, but had not passed the mandatory control of the health authorities. Thus the convivial moment has turned into a nightmare.

According to what has been learned, the 53-year-old woman, who died of poisoning, immediately felt ill after eating the mushrooms: she experienced abdominal pains with diarrhea and vomiting. Urgently transported to the “San Giacomo” hospital in Monopoli, the doctors realized the seriousness of the situation and ordered their immediate transfer to the Bari Polyclinic. But for the 53-year-old there was now nothing to do: she arrived in Bari with her liver now compromised, so much so that after a few hours she died. The victim’s father, a 73-year-old, was also intoxicated and is currently hospitalized in the gastroenterology department of the Bari Polyclinic. Fortunately, he is not in danger of life. Three other people who were hospitalized just as a precaution also consumed the mushrooms.


The article is in Italian

.

Italy

CopyAMP code

Tags: Bari eat mushrooms #53yearold woman poisoned

PREV Internal areas: Liris, constituted the “Piana del Cavaliere and Alto Liri” area. Opportunities for municipalities
NEXT Sardinia, the lessons have started, but there is a lack of staff in the schools